The super invsible robots The super invsible robots

Hahaha.

That was pretty damn funny, but come on. Do at least SOME animation. At least change some scenery or something. Your audio is pretty funny, just add..something else.

ONE GUN ONE GUN

That was some good shit.

Haha, I don't care what other people say. This was awesome. Of course the animation and graphics weren't spectacular, but that doesn't stop it from being entertaining. Guns, blood, and exploding heads. Newgrounds needs more shit like this. I loved it, and I better see more like it.

Tom Cruise Gets Wet! Tom Cruise Gets Wet!

Hah, not bad.

Wow, I can't believe so many people are defending Tom. The guy got squirted in the face. Big fucking deal. He made a big scene over nothing.
It was water. It's not like it was piss or horse semen, it was WATER. O NOZ. What the hell are you people so pissy about anyway? This is fucking NEWGROUNDS. Take you whiny crybaby shit somewhere else.

Anyway, good submission. Animation could have been better, but eh. I still laugh when he yells at the sink.

RaidenX RaidenX

THIS MAKES ME HAPPY.

Wow, I had more fun with that game than any console game in a long time. I played these games in the arcades sometimes, but this was awesome. I was jumping around my seat screaming. I got Game Over at the start of round 4. Oh well. GREAT SHIT!

Paintballer Paintballer

Ehh.

The controls are sort of confusing. The gameplay's okay. But eh. You should work on it a little more.

And what's with the Kings of Chaos link? Take that shit out.

The Hybrids -Full- The Hybrids -Full-

Pretty cool.

The game itself seems great, but yeah, with all the bugs and stuff it brings the grade down. Still kinda fun.